I really don't know how to review this game. First of all, I don't consider this a game, more like an interactive story.
The title states a mystery thriller, I couldn't find the thrilling part, but the entire game was indeed a mystery to me.
It felt like it was unfinished and everything that was made before the deadline was mashed up together and called a trip.
Holes in the storyline, abrupt cuts, flashbacks that didn't make sense. I'm sorry if I sound like Waldorf or Statler, not everything is "a Boo" in this game.
You're an FBI agent and follow a story just by using the left stick to walk around and the X button to open and pick up things.
The story is about the disappearance of a boy but the storyline isn't that into the boy, it barely makes an appearance.
I thought my rol was to unmask my colleague leading a double life?? Even further on in the game I thought I was a co-worker killer.
They advertise the game as a trip, which is true, a very confusing one. The music in the game is awesome and for me the best feature.
The style of the game and the graphics are nice. I finished the game and I managed to earn 8% of the trophies!! I really don't know where to find the other 92%,
but I'm not going to look for them. 1,5 hours weirdly spend and it kept me hooked until the end because I really wanted to know how it ended, 3,37 euro well spend.